• A non-profit created by Professor Adams to provide autism families with the latest research and advice on nutrition
and nutritional supplements.
• Produces ANRC Essentials, an improved version of the vitamin/mineral supplement tested in clinical trials at
Arizona State University and found to be beneficial for most children and adults with autism.
• Summary of Dietary, Nutritional, and Medical Treatments for Autism
-- Review of over 150 research studies. ARI Publication
• Rating of the Effectiveness of 26 Psychiatric and Seizure Medications for Autism Spectrum Disorder: Results of a National Survey
-- This paper covers data from 505 autism families, and is part of a larger national survey we are conducting. Read the article here.
• Presentations from GR Conference September 2017
-- Biomedical Treatments
• Vocational Survey of Adults with ASD in Arizona -- Includes recommendations for professionals and families
• Transition to Work -- Tips for Individuals with ASD and their Parents, Teachers, and Employers
Preconception and Pregnancy Recommendations
• Healthy Child Guide: Recommendations for reducing the risk of autism and other neurological and physical disorders.
from Professor Adams for autism families based on over 20 years of experience and research
General questions about autism?
Type your paragraph here.
Adams Autism Research
Review Articles & Recommendations for the Autism Community
"Autism is treatable"
- Bernie Rimland, Ph.D.
"Everyone with autism can lead a successful life"
- Jerry Newport, author of
"Your Life is Not a Label"
Contact the Autism Society of Greater Phoenix