"Autism is treatable"
- Bernie Rimland, Ph.D.
Contact the Autism Society of Greater Phoenix
Adams Autism Research
Review Articles & Recommendations for the Autism Community
from Professor Adams for autism families based on over 20 years of experience and research
General questions about autism?
Type your paragraph here.
"Everyone with autism can lead a successful life"
- Jerry Newport, author of
"Your Life is Not a Label"
• A non-profit created by Professor Adams to provide autism families with the latest research and advice on nutrition
and nutritional supplements.
• Produces ANRC Essentials, an improved version of the vitamin/mineral supplement tested in clinical trials at
Arizona State University and found to be beneficial for most children and adults with autism.
• ANRC Protocol: Based on our research, this nutritional protocol includes detailed recommendations for implementing four key treatments
including: vitamin/mineral supplement, fish oil, carnitine, and healthy allergen-free diet.
• Summary of Dietary, Nutritional, and Medical Treatments for Autism
-- Review of over 150 research studies. ARI Publication
• Rating of the Effectiveness of 26 Psychiatric and Seizure Medications for Autism Spectrum Disorder: Results of a National Survey
-- This paper covers data from 505 autism families, and is part of a larger national survey we are conducting. Read the article here.
• Presentations from GR Conference September 2017
-- Biomedical Treatments
• Vocational Survey of Adults with ASD in Arizona -- Includes recommendations for professionals and families
• Transition to Work -- Tips for Individuals with ASD and their Parents, Teachers, and Employers
Preconception and Pregnancy Recommendations
• Healthy Child Guide: Recommendations for reducing the risk of autism and other neurological and physical disorders. For more information go to the Neurological Health Foundation (co-founded by Professor Adams).