General questions about autism?
"Everyone with autism can lead a successful life"
- Jerry Newport, author of
"Your Life is Not a Label"
"Autism is treatable"
- Bernie Rimland, Ph.D.
Contact the Autism Society of Greater Phoenix
• A non-profit created by Professor Adams to provide autism families with the latest research and advice on nutrition
and nutritional supplements.
• Produces ANRC Essentials, an improved version of the vitamin/mineral supplement tested in clinical trials at
Arizona State University and found to be beneficial for most children and adults with autism.
• Summary of Dietary, Nutritional, and Medical Treatments for Autism
-- Review of over 150 research studies. ARI Publication
• Presentations from GR Conference September 2017
-- Biomedical Treatments
• Vocational Survey of Adults with ASD in Arizona -- Includes recommendations for professionals and families
• Transition to Work -- Tips for Individuals with ASD and their Parents, Teachers, and Employers
Preconception and Pregnancy Recommendations
• Healthy Child Guide: Recommendations for reducing the risk of autism and other neurological and physical disorders.
Adams Autism Research
Review Articles & Recommendations for the Autism Community
from Professor Adams for autism families based on over 20 years of experience and research
New Publication: “Rating of the Effectiveness of 26 Psychiatric and Seizure Medications for Autism Spectrum Disorder: Results of a National Survey”.
This paper covers data from 505 autism families, and is part of a larger national survey we are conducting. Read the article here.